Tuesday 4 June 2013

Explanations

I guess we have some explaining to do...

Greetings Blogger, it is I, Exiled Man.

I am here to put your mind at rest: we're not dead. We are, however,  exhausted. I and the Hobbit have been having to do a goddam ton of revision for Science GCSEs, so have not had the time to dedicate to blogging.

So, catch up

I acquired a Forge World Armageddon Pattern kit whilst at Warhammer World for the School League   semi-finals. We didn't get through. This is partly my fault for not getting my army painted up (Hobbit was close to killing me) and partly because the other teams were, quite honestly, a lot better than us.
Anyway, Medusa. It was a bloody nightmare to build. Put me right off FG kits. Mis-cast, no instructions, hard to put together... Need I go on? It's only saving graces is that it looks awesome and is utterly fantastic against pretty much any thing. Strength 10, AP 2 is nothing to laugh at. So Much Fun. I have also kit-bashed a Master of Ordnance for use in smaller games. Various bits and pieces from tank commander kits equals 30 points for a Strength 9 AP 3 shot. Yippee.

So, that's my update done. I'll pester the Hobbit to get his done

Regards

Exiled Man






No comments:

Post a Comment