Tuesday 16 April 2013

Tau Evolution Debate- Join me!

Hello Friends, it is I- the lion!!!

I realise that this is my first post, but never the less. I hope to start a chain of debates. Join me as we uncover secrets unheard of for generations; and some amazing bio's!!!

So: why did the tau have such a rapid evolution?

The 40k army: Tau Empire. Has had it 6th edition release 2 weeks ago. I have had a tau army for 2 years now and they are constantly bless me with swift victories!!! I have not had a defeat with them to this day, as far as I can recall. But more to the point, how did they do rapidly evolved. Before this rapid evolution there was a warp storm that engulfed their home world. My hypothesis Is that their evolution is a vigorous Daemonic Mutation. But what do you think??? Give me thoughts!

THE LION

2 comments:

  1. Eldar shinanigans since tau have near no pressence in the warp. I bet the ethereals were made by eldar to keep tau from killing themselves off for some future purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am aware of there none PResence in the warp, good I des by the way. But perhaps there mutation caused them to break free of chose as a side affect?

    ReplyDelete